PBA Workers’ Compensation Program – Only One Program is endorsed by the PBA for your Workers’ Compensation Needs
We are your trusted workers’ compensation program.
Don’t waste time and money shopping for Workers’ Compensation coverage each year. Get all the benefits your PBA membership offers! The PBA Workers’ Compensation Program offers competitive rates year in and year out for long-term savings.
Since 1999, the PBA has partnered with Eastern Alliance Insurance Group, PA’s leading monoline Workers’ Compensation carrier, to provide members with:
- Better risk management, with in-house, local consultants who understand your unique business needs.
- Proactive claim management to control claim costs, returning injured employees to work faster.
- Better results, impacting your bottom line and productivity.
And now, the parallel pay® pay-as-you-go program even offers you:
- Better ways to pay premiums: Eastern Alliance’s parallel pay® pay-as-you-go program!
- Optimal cash flow: Why pay the same when business is slow?
- No large audit fluctuations, installment fees or down payments
- Maximum payroll reporting flexibility
Discover why the PBA Workers’ Compensation Program is the right choice for your business.
PBA Workers’ Compensation Program is only available to members of the Pennsylvania Builders Association, Frederick County Builders Association, Maryland Home Builders Association, and Builders League of South Jersey and is only available in PA, MD and NJ.
The program is available to builders, contractors, remodelers, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects, designers, legislators, professional services, and community partners.
“I was always with SWIF and the rates were through the roof. My first year in the PBA Workers’ Compensation program, I saved close to $7,000 a year in premium. The program has been great for me.”Matt Houser6-year PBA Work Comp Program Member, A&A Construction LLC of Indiana, PA & Member of Indiana-Armstrong Builders Association